- 20.11.2017: Illegal land acquisition? Usha Martin taken to SC for Kathautia coal block
- 18.11.2017: Activists debunk land bank claims
- 16.11.2017: Illegal land acquisition? Usha Martin taken to SC for Kathautia coal block
- 14.11.2017: Irrigation projects: Maharashtra govt spent Rs 8,000 crore to acquire 17,000 hectares
- 14.11.2017: Punjab Land Preservation Act: Landing in Controversy
- 13.11.2017: 15 farmers protesting against land acquisition in Ninder sent to jail
- 13.11.2017: A generation born in displacement with no land rights: Vallabh Sagar Dam and its disastrous impact on Adivasis of Tapi
- 11.11.2017: Saharanpur illegal mining: BSP MLC Mehmood Ali's land, bank account seized
- 10.11.2017: Form 'land banks' for afforestation to get faster forest clearances: govt
- 09.11.2017: Rahul Gandhi says land acquisition is biggest form of corruption in Gujarat
- 08.11.2017: How Dalit Women Farmers Across Marathwada Are Fighting Exploitation and Claiming Land Rights!
- 07.11.2017: Residents hit streets against waste plant in Sector 123
- 07.11.2017: 'Land acquired from dalits for projects should be returned'
- 25.09.2017: Law of the land must be upheld, as many species are on the verge of extinction": Dr. Harsh Vardhan Sashastra Seema Bal organises seminar on Role of Security Forces in Combating Wildlife Crimes
- 21.09.2017: Mega Dams Are A Trend That The World Stopped Following Long Ago, But Why Hasn't India Yet?
- 21.09.2017: Narmada dam: Public finance, public play
- 21.09.2017: Do we really need interlinking of rivers?
- 21.09.2017: Exclude TS from Polavaram case, State urges NGT
- 19.09.2017: Former SC judge voices doubts over land acquisition process
- 19.09.2017: Conflicts across India as states create land banks for industry, investment
- 19.09.2017: Delayed petitions challenging land acquisition should not be entertained: Allahabad HC
- 19.09.2017: PM Modi closes gates of Sardar Sarovar: Can Narmada be saved?
- 16.09.2017: Niti Aayog's Three Year Action Agenda: Land law tweak, higher floor space index to lift development'
- 16.09.2017: Wildlife board clears 2 oil refinery projects near Amsang sanctuary
- 15.09.2017: Centre turns down Haryana's plan to build 92-acre landfill in Aravalis
- 15.09.2017: 42 Million Indians Have Been Displaced Because Of The Govt's Obsession With This Issue
- 15.09.2017: R&R anomaly in Mapithel dam
- 15.09.2017: In Maharashtra, Dalits rise to claim grazing land that was promised to them decades ago
- 15.09.2017: NGT directs UP govt to protect flora, fauna in Dadri wetlands
- 15.09.2017: Narmada Project: Days before PM Modi inaugurates dam, protesters up the ante
- 28.08.2017: Jual Oram clarifies remark on PESA
- 28.08.2017: 'I Will Lose My Identity': Cambodian Villagers Face Displacement By Mekong Dam
- 28.08.2017: Living lessons from the Narmada
- 26.08.2017: Tribal land fears bind babus – Khunti SP, 80 officials held hostage 60km from capital
- 26.08.2017: Never received proposal to divert forest land for housing project: Forest ministry
- 24.08.2017: Farmers protest against public hearing on Kaleshwaram project
- 18.08.2017: Villagers seek protection ahead of land acquisition exercise
- 18.08.2017: New law will legalise land grab: GFDO
- 16.08.2017: Are India's tiger reserves not sacrosanct anymore?
- 12.08.2017: 'Entire Basai is wetland': NGO submits photo proof to NGT
- 11.08.2017: Panel clears project assessment norms for Rs750 crore Kochi Water Metro project
- 10.08.2017: Local tribals, farmers, fisherfolk and other sections are up in arms against the proposed DMIC
- 10.08.2017: Jharkhand assembly disrupted over land act amendments
- 10.08.2017: HC asks state counsel to get info on Pancheshwar dam hearing
- 08.08.2017: Roar over land bill in Goa Assembly
- 05.08.2017: Land acquisition bill raises eyebrows
- 05.08.2017: Jairam Ramesh Moves SC Against Diluting Of Rules On Appointments To Tribunals, Including NGT
- 03.08.2017: Damned if you do: As history is repeated on Narmada, those displaced in 1990 serve as a warning
- 02.08.2017: Land acquisition: Govt has no power for negotiated purchase in new law, says Kerala HC
- 02.08.2017: 'Land Acquisition draft published or not'
- 01.08.2017: Noam Chomsky backs movement against Sardar Sarovar dam as Medha Patkar, 12 others continue hunger strike
- 24.07.2017: Jharkhand dam to eat into land for tiger habitat
- 23.07.2017: Gag order in Telangana law hits land acquisition
- 23.07.2017: Land acquisition for four more projects made easy
- 22.07.2017: Maharashtra Samruddhi Corridor: Shahapur farmers protest against land acquisition
- 22.07.2017: Biggest land acquisition to be carried out by Maha Govt; No land acquisition without farmers' consent, says Shinde
- 21.07.2017: To quell violent protests by farmers, Madhya Pradesh goes on onion buying spree, leaves state in tears
- 10.07.2017: State laws allow land acquisition without people's consent, says Jairam Ramesh
- 10.07.2017: No dispossession without development